New Year, New Website!
The shared CMHA National web platform has been refreshed and rebuilt from the ground up to meet the needs of CMHA branches, divisions and National.
Log in to CMHA Connects for details
If you’re already a member of CMHA Connects, log in to find out more about the new features, see a live preview the new design, and submit your Website Request Form to migrate to the new National platform.
» MEMBER LOGIN | Lost Password?
Not a member yet?
Website 2.0 Features
Launched in March 2016, the brand new CMHA web platform offers:
- Fresh new look
- Responsive, mobile-friendly layout
- Accessible design to meet next-level AODA requirements (WCAG 2.0 AA)
- Easy-to-use interface for content publishing
- Extensive help files, plus training and support
- Event calendar (multiple calendars allowed) with Google maps, search filters and iCal import
- Integrated social media feeds
- Content syndication
- Shared content library
- Customizable layouts
- Improved site search and SEO
- User access management for private pages
- Managed backups
- Strong security features
- And more…
For more information, contact:
National Manager, Marketing and Social Media